I can't give the "first kiss" to a girl when I am sober. how do you create the "moment"?

I, male, cannot do that. Only once in my life I was able to kiss a new girl for the first time while being totally sober. Usually I need at the very least a couple of beers.

And it's a problem, because no girl I dated has EVER kissed me first. It even happened that 2 girls i was dating, during my life, asked me via text to kiss them during the next date. Other than this, nothing ever happens if I don't do something.

It seems the "right moment" is never there.

Should I ask them, at the end of a date, if I can kiss them? I really don't know...

Usually we're both a bit tipsy, she would get close and I would go for it. But when sober? It always feels awkward to me maybe... but if I don't kiss them they lose interest in 1 to 2 dates and it drives me crazy.

I need more dates for this, but I feel like (I am pretty sure actually) I would still struggle with it.



Submitted January 11, 2023 at 12:11AM

I, male, cannot do that. Only once in my life I was able to kiss a new girl for the first time while being totally sober. Usually I need at the very least a couple of beers.And it's a problem, because no girl I dated has EVER kissed me first. It even happened that 2 girls i was dating, during my life, asked me via text to kiss them during the next date. Other than this, nothing ever happens if I don't do something.It seems the "right moment" is never there.Should I ask them, at the end of a date, if I can kiss them? I really don't know...Usually we're both a bit tipsy, she would get close and I would go for it. But when sober? It always feels awkward to me maybe... but if I don't kiss them they lose interest in 1 to 2 dates and it drives me crazy.I need more dates for this, but I feel like (I am pretty sure actually) I would still struggle with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.