how to escalate

I am male 27, she female 21 and we live in a small ski town.

I met this girl, and my friend says she was gazing at me at the bar and just lit up when we talked. I have also noticed that she gets kinda nervous and do goofy stuff around me.

Example yesterday, we accidentally met at the grocery store(i work there too, but i was a customer) and she just ran away in the middle of conversation and xome back with a packet of gum asking me if she could buy a packet of gum in the store. And on the outside when i bring my cart back she starts doing motorcycle sounds and gesturing reving it, while her friends look weirdly at her.

We also play some floorball(floor hockey) occassionally and she would try to grab my hands all the time (cheating).

Also I would usually be nervous, but when i talk to her it is like all worries dissappear and I can just be myself. We really get along. Also im a little introverted and im afraid i will run out of things to talk about.

My problems are,

How would you escalate? We have never hungout alone. And im thinking, i ask her to go snowboarding.

The age difference? Since it is a ski town theres a lot of young people there, but she is more mature than the others.

How would you deal with introversion?

Am I reading in too much to the situation?



Submitted January 30, 2023 at 12:16AM

I am male 27, she female 21 and we live in a small ski town.I met this girl, and my friend says she was gazing at me at the bar and just lit up when we talked. I have also noticed that she gets kinda nervous and do goofy stuff around me.Example yesterday, we accidentally met at the grocery store(i work there too, but i was a customer) and she just ran away in the middle of conversation and xome back with a packet of gum asking me if she could buy a packet of gum in the store. And on the outside when i bring my cart back she starts doing motorcycle sounds and gesturing reving it, while her friends look weirdly at her.We also play some floorball(floor hockey) occassionally and she would try to grab my hands all the time (cheating).Also I would usually be nervous, but when i talk to her it is like all worries dissappear and I can just be myself. We really get along. Also im a little introverted and im afraid i will run out of things to talk about.My problems are,How would you escalate? We have never hungout alone. And im thinking, i ask her to go snowboarding.The age difference? Since it is a ski town theres a lot of young people there, but she is more mature than the others.How would you deal with introversion?Am I reading in too much to the situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.