Girl I’m dating let’s her dogs sleep in bed with her.

I’ve been dating a woman (35, no kids) who, as the title says, speaks to her two dogs like they understand her, and also let’s them sleep in her bed. I’ve always had cats which I do not sleep with. I have not brought the topic up as more than a passing joke which she didn’t take very well.

AITA for not wanting her dogs in bed with us at night and finding it strange that she talks with them?



Submitted January 29, 2023 at 01:16AM

I’ve been dating a woman (35, no kids) who, as the title says, speaks to her two dogs like they understand her, and also let’s them sleep in her bed. I’ve always had cats which I do not sleep with. I have not brought the topic up as more than a passing joke which she didn’t take very well.AITA for not wanting her dogs in bed with us at night and finding it strange that she talks with them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.