Fuckboy

we have known each other for two years, we spoke a couple of times and that was it. For the last half year, he has been calling me to go out and see each other. after a couple of refusals, I agreed to meet. we went for a drive in the car, and he kissed me.

after a few days we spoke again, I live alone and he said to come to my place, I didn't let him. he called for three months, we didn't hear from each other all the time but occasionally, where he said that I was attracted to him because I kept rejecting him and that he would like to come to my place and he knows that I am a virgin.

I told him that he can fuck the girls he wants, why does he want me, he said that I am interesting to him. only after three months I gave in and we met again in the car, we kissed and everything was without sex.

we live in a city where we know a lot of the same people and we agreed not to tell anyone about this, I told him when we meet somewhere we don't know each other, he got angry after that sentence. I contacted him the day after and he was cold towards me. I told him when you talk to me normally, we'll talk.

today he sent me snaps from the neighborhood where I live, but I didn't answer him.

my question is, did he cool off from me after my last meeting and what should I expect from him?



Submitted January 25, 2023 at 01:10AM

we have known each other for two years, we spoke a couple of times and that was it. For the last half year, he has been calling me to go out and see each other. after a couple of refusals, I agreed to meet. we went for a drive in the car, and he kissed me.after a few days we spoke again, I live alone and he said to come to my place, I didn't let him. he called for three months, we didn't hear from each other all the time but occasionally, where he said that I was attracted to him because I kept rejecting him and that he would like to come to my place and he knows that I am a virgin.I told him that he can fuck the girls he wants, why does he want me, he said that I am interesting to him. only after three months I gave in and we met again in the car, we kissed and everything was without sex.we live in a city where we know a lot of the same people and we agreed not to tell anyone about this, I told him when we meet somewhere we don't know each other, he got angry after that sentence. I contacted him the day after and he was cold towards me. I told him when you talk to me normally, we'll talk.today he sent me snaps from the neighborhood where I live, but I didn't answer him.my question is, did he cool off from me after my last meeting and what should I expect from him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.