What does this behaviour represent?

Hi ,

In the last few weeks i’ve hang out with this group of people. In this group there is a girl who is the ex of a guy in the group.

Me and this girl never talked much. They are not anymore together but they still hook-up.

However this girl in the last couple of weeks randomly started to have more contact with me (from what I think) while she hooks up with her ex. She started to sit next to me in bars, couches and searched more physical contact, for example on the couch she puts her feet on me, brags about something, new nail colour, new sport she does (boxing) and she wanted to demonstrate me what she learnt jabbing my shoulder ecc

Plus she started to react to nearly every single story I put on social media. Here starts the confusion.

After all of this when i answer her reactions she doesn’t reply, and when i text her she answers only at the first message.

For me is confusing because from nowhere she started having more physical contact and attempted start or keep conversations going in person. I feel like in person and behind the screen its two different persons.

What do you think ? Am i just trippin?



Submitted December 11, 2022 at 12:13AM

Hi ,In the last few weeks i’ve hang out with this group of people. In this group there is a girl who is the ex of a guy in the group.Me and this girl never talked much. They are not anymore together but they still hook-up.However this girl in the last couple of weeks randomly started to have more contact with me (from what I think) while she hooks up with her ex. She started to sit next to me in bars, couches and searched more physical contact, for example on the couch she puts her feet on me, brags about something, new nail colour, new sport she does (boxing) and she wanted to demonstrate me what she learnt jabbing my shoulder eccPlus she started to react to nearly every single story I put on social media. Here starts the confusion.After all of this when i answer her reactions she doesn’t reply, and when i text her she answers only at the first message.For me is confusing because from nowhere she started having more physical contact and attempted start or keep conversations going in person. I feel like in person and behind the screen its two different persons.What do you think ? Am i just trippin?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.