/u/MattMann2001 on Asexual Foreshadowing or Childhood Innocence?🤔

Similar stuff happened to me, some of this will also be aro cus AA, but ye:

One of my friends whispered to me in a shop that someone was hot, I turn around and as loud as I can I say “who, I don’t see anyone in particular”

I felt genuinely traumatised after having sex ed for the first time in year 6

Once asked in school during pshe about relationships “why do people get into relationships it seems like a boring waste of time”

Felt nauseous whilst watching two characters fall in love, kiss etc during a film with my friends so i just fuckin left lol

Legit though true love was real until I was 15 (somehow despite the fact my aunt and uncle divorced and many of my friends had been in relationships and broken up much earlier)





December 10, 2022 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.