/u/sonic2cool on Hearing allosexuals talk about how important sex is to them makes me glad to be a sex-repulsed asexual

to be fair i'm guilty of this. before i figured out i was ace i would think maybe if i lost weight and became really thin then someone would come along and love me and my life would be like all the other girs my age so i wouldn't be so behind and feel so out of place. this then developed into a full blown ed and even when i lost weight and was underweight my life was still the same. my weight was never the problem to begin with, no ones ever commented on it as ive always been a healthy weight. it's really sad looking back, i remember my reasons to lose weight being "get a boyfriend" "get invited to parties" "have loads of friends" "people finally being happy to see me" "not being seen as annoying anymore" etc etc but i think its all made sense now. ive never wanted to be in a relationship or have sex, i dont see the point and the whole friends thing, well i have social anxiety so thats my own problem i need to fix





December 31, 2022 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.