/u/Lyn-nyx on what is something you think non asexuals will never understand?

Ima flip the question. I don't understand why people care so much on how we identify our sexuality. Does it really bother you that a bunch of virgins (#notall), made a sexuality for themselves so they can potentially find other people who feel the same way?

Like truly, why does us feeling little to no sexual attraction really bug you so much that you feel the need to argue with me that we don't exist?

I'm not you, this is my life. Kindly, mind your own- to anyone who has done that.





December 30, 2022 at 12:23AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.