/u/klgommers06 on asexuality and wanting sex?

I get what youre saying but just like all sexualities, asexuality will be about sexual attraction and not just general sexual desire. Sure, you may try things out to see whether or not you enjoy it but even if asexuals enjoy sex and maybe even desire it, doesnt mean they arent asexual. Asexuals could maybe like/want sex because e.g they enjoy the physical sensations better while still not being attracted to whoever theyre having sex with. Them not being attracted makes them asexual. There are quite a number of other reasons why someone would want sex besides sexual attraction.

Its also about instuctual vs learned approach. Attraction should be instictual, it sort of "flares up" sexual desire (emotional arousal) even if the person had no knowlegde about sex and if its supposed to feel good. Asexual cannot in that regard experience sexual desire until they know its supposed to feel nice.





December 31, 2022 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.