I am attracted to older women

I am deeply attracted to older women and I wish I knew how to approach them without getting myself in danger. I find them better looking, they wear better clothes and nicer underwear than younger women, have better bodies too!

I’m 30 and love the age of between (30-50)

I would love a relationship with one, how would I go about it?

Is there anyone with experience of older women and how they did it?



Submitted December 31, 2022 at 01:16AM

I am deeply attracted to older women and I wish I knew how to approach them without getting myself in danger. I find them better looking, they wear better clothes and nicer underwear than younger women, have better bodies too!I’m 30 and love the age of between (30-50)I would love a relationship with one, how would I go about it?Is there anyone with experience of older women and how they did it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.