So, how do you meet women in real life.

So, here is the thing. I've been using dating apps for awhile and I've come to the conclusion that they don't work for me...

Like at all...

Not because I think I'm too good for them or anything. It's more because I simply suck/dislike using them.

I have a hard time actually finding enjoyment from talking to someone Ive never meet in person.

Also the whole process feels like im "window shopping" for someone which I honestly hate.

It just doesn't feel right even when I succeed.

It feels like I just got onto a relationship with some stranger down the road that I hardly know.

I would just go out and find someone in real life, but frankly I have no idea how to do that or where to start.

Im a major introvert.

Whats a good way to change for the better?



Submitted December 09, 2022 at 01:24AM

So, here is the thing. I've been using dating apps for awhile and I've come to the conclusion that they don't work for me...Like at all...Not because I think I'm too good for them or anything. It's more because I simply suck/dislike using them.I have a hard time actually finding enjoyment from talking to someone Ive never meet in person.Also the whole process feels like im "window shopping" for someone which I honestly hate.It just doesn't feel right even when I succeed.It feels like I just got onto a relationship with some stranger down the road that I hardly know.I would just go out and find someone in real life, but frankly I have no idea how to do that or where to start.Im a major introvert.Whats a good way to change for the better?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.