She’s not in the right head space. But I care about her.

Me and this woman hit it off pretty well a month back. The flirting and vibes where great. Two weeks in we had a miscommunication to where we were supposed to meet up, I asked her on a Thursday if she would like to meet on a Saturday, but the next day she told me she could meet me tonight.

That Friday night we were supposed to meet up at 11:00pm, but she didn’t show up and I thought she ghosted me, but then I went to friends house and got her messages on Snapchat.

I was more confused than anything, but we stopped talking for a week and she hit me up again, we talked again and things where doing good again.

So last week, we had naughty conversation over Snapchat- the next day we talked but she was being dry with me- then just left on read.

I was busy for two days so I just let it be, I hit her up too see how she was and I asked her what she wanted to do here?

Text exchange: She said “I’m not in the right headspace, to meet anyone at the minute”

I replied “ that’s fair enough”

Her: “yeah, sorry”

Me: don’t be, it’s cool.

Her: Well I know it’s probably not what you wanted to hear, but I’m just not in the right head space at all the minute, not really doing good at all

Me: It is what it is, trust me I’m okay with it. Well hey, if you ever wanna hang-out or wanna talk about anything. You can come to me.

Her: thanks for being so understanding

Me: yes ma’am

Her: ☺️

That’s where the conversation ended, I’ve just left it at that.

  1. She isn’t in the right headspace
  2. Someone else came along (Idc, it happens. Im not playing second fiddle)I did tell her that, I’m not gonna orbit around her or settle being platonic friends with her.

But On Saturday she posted something on her story that has kind stuck with me and that she’s going through a rough time mentally.

But i don’t know what to do?

Do I reach out to her and see if she’s alright- although she doesn’t talk about her issues with anyone. So she said

Or

Do I just sit back and let her get in contact with me- I’m telling myself if she wanted to talk to me, she would’ve done so by now- maybe she just got bored and someone else came along.



Submitted December 06, 2022 at 01:13AM

Me and this woman hit it off pretty well a month back. The flirting and vibes where great. Two weeks in we had a miscommunication to where we were supposed to meet up, I asked her on a Thursday if she would like to meet on a Saturday, but the next day she told me she could meet me tonight.That Friday night we were supposed to meet up at 11:00pm, but she didn’t show up and I thought she ghosted me, but then I went to friends house and got her messages on Snapchat.I was more confused than anything, but we stopped talking for a week and she hit me up again, we talked again and things where doing good again.So last week, we had naughty conversation over Snapchat- the next day we talked but she was being dry with me- then just left on read.I was busy for two days so I just let it be, I hit her up too see how she was and I asked her what she wanted to do here?Text exchange: She said “I’m not in the right headspace, to meet anyone at the minute”I replied “ that’s fair enough”Her: “yeah, sorry”Me: don’t be, it’s cool.Her: Well I know it’s probably not what you wanted to hear, but I’m just not in the right head space at all the minute, not really doing good at allMe: It is what it is, trust me I’m okay with it. Well hey, if you ever wanna hang-out or wanna talk about anything. You can come to me.Her: thanks for being so understandingMe: yes ma’amHer: ☺️That’s where the conversation ended, I’ve just left it at that.She isn’t in the right headspaceSomeone else came along (Idc, it happens. Im not playing second fiddle)I did tell her that, I’m not gonna orbit around her or settle being platonic friends with her.But On Saturday she posted something on her story that has kind stuck with me and that she’s going through a rough time mentally.But i don’t know what to do?Do I reach out to her and see if she’s alright- although she doesn’t talk about her issues with anyone. So she saidOrDo I just sit back and let her get in contact with me- I’m telling myself if she wanted to talk to me, she would’ve done so by now- maybe she just got bored and someone else came along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.