said something stupid in an attempt to flirt, tried to back peddle by saying it was a joke and he asked what the joke was...how do I fix this so I don't look stupid?

I'm(m19)texting/flirting with this guy(m20) I really like, he suggested we go on a date and I asked what he had planned he asked me why we would need to plan it and I sad "well don't you wanna sweep me off my feet?" I realized how bold I was being so I back peddled by saying 'sorry dumb joke" he asked what the joke was and idk what to say lol what would you say to not end up looking stupid?



Submitted December 12, 2022 at 01:10AM

I'm(m19)texting/flirting with this guy(m20) I really like, he suggested we go on a date and I asked what he had planned he asked me why we would need to plan it and I sad "well don't you wanna sweep me off my feet?" I realized how bold I was being so I back peddled by saying 'sorry dumb joke" he asked what the joke was and idk what to say lol what would you say to not end up looking stupid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.