Do men consider women 25+ past their prime and not worth dating?

So lately I’ve been hearing loads of stuff on social media from people like Andrew Tate about how men prefer younger women aged 18-24 because they are more attractive, fertile, submissive etc. Apparently men have more options in their thirties than they did in their twenties and if given the choice would date a younger woman.

I’m turning 25 in a few months and want to settle down and get married soon and I feel like men will see my as being past my prime and won’t want to date me and will go for someone younger.

So men what are your views on this? Would you date a 25 year old or would you prefer someone younger. Honest answers please!



Submitted December 19, 2022 at 01:11AM

So lately I’ve been hearing loads of stuff on social media from people like Andrew Tate about how men prefer younger women aged 18-24 because they are more attractive, fertile, submissive etc. Apparently men have more options in their thirties than they did in their twenties and if given the choice would date a younger woman.I’m turning 25 in a few months and want to settle down and get married soon and I feel like men will see my as being past my prime and won’t want to date me and will go for someone younger.So men what are your views on this? Would you date a 25 year old or would you prefer someone younger. Honest answers please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.