do i dm him? help!

i’m in HS, and because of covid i have had absolutely no way to learn how to go about flirting/dating/anything romantic-y IRL.

now for my current predicament: there is a guy at my school that i have a semi-crush on, but i’ve never spoken to him before. we run slightly in the same circles (his best friend’s sister is friends with one of my close friends, if that makes sense) and follow each other on instagram, but i don’t know if he really knows who i am. i’ve caught him looking at me in the hallways/at school events, but i don’t super know what that means.

i want to get to know him. how do i do that? i was thinking i could DM him a joke or a question or something, but i don’t know if that would creep him out, seeing as it’d be coming from someone that he only had a vague notion of.

at this point, i’m shooting for the friend zone. any help is appreciated.



Submitted December 20, 2022 at 01:14AM

i’m in HS, and because of covid i have had absolutely no way to learn how to go about flirting/dating/anything romantic-y IRL.now for my current predicament: there is a guy at my school that i have a semi-crush on, but i’ve never spoken to him before. we run slightly in the same circles (his best friend’s sister is friends with one of my close friends, if that makes sense) and follow each other on instagram, but i don’t know if he really knows who i am. i’ve caught him looking at me in the hallways/at school events, but i don’t super know what that means.i want to get to know him. how do i do that? i was thinking i could DM him a joke or a question or something, but i don’t know if that would creep him out, seeing as it’d be coming from someone that he only had a vague notion of.at this point, i’m shooting for the friend zone. any help is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.