Would you drive an hour to your FWB?

Please excuse my lack of dating knowledge. I’ve only been in a long term relationship and has been a long time since I dated.

So I have an FWB, our first date he drove an hour to see me. He drove again for an hour for our second date. And it seems like it’s going to be like that for a while since his house is being renovated.

I hate to overthink but while there are other signs that show he may like me more than FWB, I have trust issues. I ask bc I may have grown to like him.

So I was wondering if you were interested in a girl, would you drive that far even in the middle of the work week?



Submitted November 10, 2022 at 12:05AM

Please excuse my lack of dating knowledge. I’ve only been in a long term relationship and has been a long time since I dated.So I have an FWB, our first date he drove an hour to see me. He drove again for an hour for our second date. And it seems like it’s going to be like that for a while since his house is being renovated.I hate to overthink but while there are other signs that show he may like me more than FWB, I have trust issues. I ask bc I may have grown to like him.So I was wondering if you were interested in a girl, would you drive that far even in the middle of the work week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.