what do y'all think

me (24) and my boyfriend (25) have been together for 2 and a half years but lately our relationship has gone through a lot of difficult situations so we haven't talked decently in a long time.

i met a guy (20) while we both were freshmen and something clicked between us immediately, we became inseparable since then. I started hanging out with him after class (like going to grab some coffee, to grab lunch, even to watch movies) and he started to show me affection physically (hugs, occasional hand holding etc); I feel really good around this guy and he has shown interest in my things while my boyfriend is way too caught up in his own bs to worry about mine.

am i emotionally cheating?, is it wrong that I feel comfortable with this other guy?

sidenote: I'm kinda confused about all this tbh, I still have feelings for my bf and I want to make things work but at the same time I enjoy spending time with the other guy and I don't want to end our friendship.



Submitted November 15, 2022 at 12:13AM

me (24) and my boyfriend (25) have been together for 2 and a half years but lately our relationship has gone through a lot of difficult situations so we haven't talked decently in a long time.i met a guy (20) while we both were freshmen and something clicked between us immediately, we became inseparable since then. I started hanging out with him after class (like going to grab some coffee, to grab lunch, even to watch movies) and he started to show me affection physically (hugs, occasional hand holding etc); I feel really good around this guy and he has shown interest in my things while my boyfriend is way too caught up in his own bs to worry about mine.am i emotionally cheating?, is it wrong that I feel comfortable with this other guy?sidenote: I'm kinda confused about all this tbh, I still have feelings for my bf and I want to make things work but at the same time I enjoy spending time with the other guy and I don't want to end our friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.