Do I try and set a date or wait for her?

Yesterday met a girl via a mutual friend, there was a group of us hanging out, ended up being a larger group that we all thought it would be, her and I were kind of uncomfortable (both introverts) with all the extra people and so most of the day hanging out it was the two of us talking, got along pretty well.

End of day, her and I went home early while the rest went to a late dinner and drinks (we both work early and in office). She wanted to exchange info so we can keep in touch.

When I got home, texted if she got home okay, blah blah, ended up saying that we should go get the dinner we missed out on (shabu shabu) next weekend.

She responded "Yeah shabu shabu is actually my favorite food but probably not this weekend, maybe during the week after work."

I said "I'm down for a weekday, i get off at 5:30 M-F"

No response since last night

So my question is, do I ask for a certain day after work or wait for her to set the day?



Submitted November 15, 2022 at 12:14AM

Yesterday met a girl via a mutual friend, there was a group of us hanging out, ended up being a larger group that we all thought it would be, her and I were kind of uncomfortable (both introverts) with all the extra people and so most of the day hanging out it was the two of us talking, got along pretty well.End of day, her and I went home early while the rest went to a late dinner and drinks (we both work early and in office). She wanted to exchange info so we can keep in touch.When I got home, texted if she got home okay, blah blah, ended up saying that we should go get the dinner we missed out on (shabu shabu) next weekend.She responded "Yeah shabu shabu is actually my favorite food but probably not this weekend, maybe during the week after work."I said "I'm down for a weekday, i get off at 5:30 M-F"No response since last nightSo my question is, do I ask for a certain day after work or wait for her to set the day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.