/u/klgommers06 on How to explain that some asexuals can enjoy having sex with people they're not sexually attracted to?

This anology really helped me

It's like cake. Sex is the act of 'eating' the 'cake'. Sexual attraction is seeing a 'cake' and thinking 'damn, that's a nice cake, im experiencing urges to eat that'. Libido is 'craving' something 'sweet' but not necessarily 'cake'. Asexual people that enjoy sex are, in this metaphor, people who don't necessarily see a 'cake' and feel the urge to 'eat' it, but they might like the 'taste' or the 'texture' etc. Those who want sex are those who don't 'crave' the cake in particular eithet, but know from experience that they like 'eating' it. It 'tastes' good. They might also be 'craving' something sweet, and whilst 'candy' is enough, 'cake' is also sweet, so why not? Maybe their partner made it for them (pleasing their partner), maybe they wanna know what its like to eat cake (curiosity) etc.





November 20, 2022 at 12:10AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.