/u/Emotional_Pound_1705 on I don't understand allos

I'm not sex repluse

I do get you need it and it is important ( my husband is allo and I know how important it is to him)

But I've seen relationships fall because one can't give sex. Either because lace of time, stress, or medical. You should love someone more than just sex. It should be a benefit and enjoyed experience with your lover. If you have to so you don't loose your lover I think there's a problem.

That might just be me.





November 24, 2022 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.