/u/dotCoder876 on Annoyed at friend wanting/claiming to be ace after bad breakup

I think what they (heartbroken allos) want and what lots of self-loathing aros/aces want is to be able to turn it off. To be able to tune it down when we aren't ready, to be able to tune it up when we feel ready. Life doesn't give us that, so we have aces/aros who perceive the world very differently - life can be very isolating when you live with a constant reminder that we're not normal, whether we're in a relationship or not. Allos want their temporary heartbreak problems to go away.





November 15, 2022 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.