/u/amateurbitch on AFAB Asexuals, what's your experience with Birth Control?

I've been on the pill since around 14 or 15 because of my endometriosis. 2 surgeries later I'm starting continuous birth control again. I don't really notice much but I will say I prefer not missing my period because there's less breakthrough bleeding etc. My pain was still excruciating on birth control pre surgery but my flow was wayyyy lighter. Your doctor will decide what type of birth control is best for you but I will say I really liked the patch. Replace it once a week and you're good to go. When you go to the obgyn you likely won't even need to have an internal exam. If you do let them know you have a lot of anxiety with that. Obgyns are the most careful and conscious doctors I've been to. I hope you find something that works for you 💓





November 16, 2022 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.