How can I give my girl the best experience as her first relationship.

We are decided to make it official today.She doesn’t have any prior relationship experience. As for me I have been in a few relationships but my first one was heartbreaking and traumatising.It was full of lies,gaslighting and betrayal.

But I don’t want my gf to go through what I have been through.I want to give her best time of her life with me that she can remember fondly. How can I give it to her?

Edit:We are both 20



Submitted November 21, 2022 at 12:14AM

We are decided to make it official today.She doesn’t have any prior relationship experience. As for me I have been in a few relationships but my first one was heartbreaking and traumatising.It was full of lies,gaslighting and betrayal.But I don’t want my gf to go through what I have been through.I want to give her best time of her life with me that she can remember fondly. How can I give it to her?Edit:We are both 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.