What to say on a first date?

Hi, I (21m) recently broke up with my 2nd girlfriend and a while ago I got given a note from a girl who was a customer where I work, the note had her name number and asking for a coffee date, I know nothing about her apart from her name and looks so I'm not sure how to approach a date with her?

My previous only other 2 relationships were from online dating apps so I knew more than I know about this girl, I'm unsure what I am going to say to her, should I just say the usual "what do you like to do?" "what's a day in the life of... like?" etc or do I go right into asking her age? How can I even start talking to her over text? I could message and say basically that I'm single now and I would be interested on meeting up for the coffee date but how can I follow that up rather than say" how are you" etc

I am overthinking this alot as its a first to be asked out by someone I don't know but I'd like some input if possible please and thank you. Sorry this is long I'm overthinking

TLDR: questions to ask a girl who asked me out as a customer when I know nothing about her?



Submitted October 14, 2022 at 01:14AM

Hi, I (21m) recently broke up with my 2nd girlfriend and a while ago I got given a note from a girl who was a customer where I work, the note had her name number and asking for a coffee date, I know nothing about her apart from her name and looks so I'm not sure how to approach a date with her?My previous only other 2 relationships were from online dating apps so I knew more than I know about this girl, I'm unsure what I am going to say to her, should I just say the usual "what do you like to do?" "what's a day in the life of... like?" etc or do I go right into asking her age? How can I even start talking to her over text? I could message and say basically that I'm single now and I would be interested on meeting up for the coffee date but how can I follow that up rather than say" how are you" etcI am overthinking this alot as its a first to be asked out by someone I don't know but I'd like some input if possible please and thank you. Sorry this is long I'm overthinkingTLDR: questions to ask a girl who asked me out as a customer when I know nothing about her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.