wanting to have a conversation about my values and needs in the relationship

I would like my partner to become aware of my values and needs in a relationship. I want to have this conversation before we get too far ahead He works full time so I don't want to stress him out or bother him How can I go about this? How should I begin the conversation

Tl.dr how to have a conversation to talk about my needs and core values



Submitted November 01, 2022 at 12:12AM

I would like my partner to become aware of my values and needs in a relationship. I want to have this conversation before we get too far ahead He works full time so I don't want to stress him out or bother him How can I go about this? How should I begin the conversationTl.dr how to have a conversation to talk about my needs and core values

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.