/u/Firemorfox on My wife is ace. Please help me understand better how to honor that better.

u/Patient_Yam4747

Pinging you so you read the comment I am replying to.

Also my own two cents: Everybody is different, even in this subreddit for aces there's 180k people and every single person may have a unique experience of how asexuality is for them. It sounds like your wife is sex-repulsed, so I think pregnancy without sex might be the sort of thing you're looking for.

Also, you are a very kind person, and I thank you for considering how it is for them and doing your best to not pressure them or anything. Good wishes for you and your wife.





October 31, 2022 at 10:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.