/u/sinker_fox on My parents are the reason why I’m s/x repulsed and asexual.

I wish I was. I'll try to find the video I saw talking about this. There are several Tiktok videos from teachers of pre-school through about 4th grade talking about introducing kids to kink and sex in order to destigmatize sex, but that just sounds like grooming to me. This is a big reason Florida has that bill people are calling the 'don't say gay' bill, even though the bill is saying teachers can't discuss sex of any kind with young children, including heterosexual relations, because it's not age appropriate





October 11, 2022 at 12:25AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.