/u/hhhnnnnnggggggg on i'd be lying if i said that ask reddit thread wasnt a bit disheartening

If you really want to be depressed go to /r/deadbedrooms. People there are willing to dump their SO and kids for sex, even other allos who just might have a lower sex drive at the time. So it isn't even about being asexual, some people are just absolute coomers.

If they're just upfront about it - that they'd leave their family for sex - then there'd be no issue as they could find people with similar views in which sex is the most important thing in their life, but to me the default isn't to abandon your kids because you can't get your dick wet.





October 16, 2022 at 11:19PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.