/u/Amazing_Mezmer on Coming to terms with my (possible) asexuaity (Vent)

Asexually is a hard thing to deal with, especially in later life. It does sound like your Ace, even if it was trauma you would still be Ace. I recommend having an honest conversation with your partner, and try to determine how to move forward. You are not broken, you cannot change it, there are hundreds of people like you, who deal with this fear and doubt, and you'll find the person who completes you eventually.





October 04, 2022 at 12:42AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.