Should I do this..?

This is all over the place, I deeply apologize. I’m just spewing :)

I (F21) want to do something nice for this guy (M20) that I’ve been talking to. Either our 1st or 2nd time hanging out, he mentioned, I think generally, he would like it if a girl (I can’t remember if he explicitly said one he was dating or not) brought him food.

If we’re talking specifics, his words were “if you got off work early and brought/surprised me [with] food, I would love that” or something along the lines of that. I’m not sure if he’s speaking in general or specific to me?

He knows when I get off of work, which is 2 in the afternoon and I know he starts work which is at around 4/5 in the evening.

I love to cook and give people food so I’m just wondering if this would be weird? I know I’m probably just overthinking it but should I ask if I can bring him lunch during work today (Thursday) or food before work tomorrow (Friday)? I would of course ask him first if this would be okay.

We’ve only hung out twice but each time has been great, and we also text throughout the week. Our conversations in person have been really good and our conversations over text is pretty standard.

We’re also hanging out after he gets off work on Friday at like 10/11. So should I bring him food? And if so, what day would be the best?



Submitted October 27, 2022 at 05:20PM

This is all over the place, I deeply apologize. I’m just spewing :)I (F21) want to do something nice for this guy (M20) that I’ve been talking to. Either our 1st or 2nd time hanging out, he mentioned, I think generally, he would like it if a girl (I can’t remember if he explicitly said one he was dating or not) brought him food.If we’re talking specifics, his words were “if you got off work early and brought/surprised me [with] food, I would love that” or something along the lines of that. I’m not sure if he’s speaking in general or specific to me?He knows when I get off of work, which is 2 in the afternoon and I know he starts work which is at around 4/5 in the evening.I love to cook and give people food so I’m just wondering if this would be weird? I know I’m probably just overthinking it but should I ask if I can bring him lunch during work today (Thursday) or food before work tomorrow (Friday)? I would of course ask him first if this would be okay.We’ve only hung out twice but each time has been great, and we also text throughout the week. Our conversations in person have been really good and our conversations over text is pretty standard.We’re also hanging out after he gets off work on Friday at like 10/11. So should I bring him food? And if so, what day would be the best?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.