is a girl really interested if she says so but doesn't show it ?

I matched with this girl on tinder and she messaged me first about how we have the same music taste. We hit it off really well and from the way she messages me I think she does like me.

The issue is that we've been talking for a couple of weeks and I have already asked her out twice and she said she was busy. I believe her and this isn't what I have a problem with.

What's really confusing to me is the fact that I find myself always messaging first and trying to initiate things. So I told her that if she wanted to go out with me she should let me know and we can set something up.

She told me that she really wants to go out but isn't very good at initiating things like this, and that I should let her know if I had another plan for something that we could do.

As much as I like her and I think she's telling the truth, I really don't want to ask her out for the 3rd time and her ending up being busy again.

Should I stop messaging first and asking her out and wait for her to start something despite what she said? Or should I continue trying to initiate things?

I hope im not being too naive here and any advice is appreciated!



Submitted October 07, 2022 at 12:14AM

I matched with this girl on tinder and she messaged me first about how we have the same music taste. We hit it off really well and from the way she messages me I think she does like me.The issue is that we've been talking for a couple of weeks and I have already asked her out twice and she said she was busy. I believe her and this isn't what I have a problem with.What's really confusing to me is the fact that I find myself always messaging first and trying to initiate things. So I told her that if she wanted to go out with me she should let me know and we can set something up.She told me that she really wants to go out but isn't very good at initiating things like this, and that I should let her know if I had another plan for something that we could do.As much as I like her and I think she's telling the truth, I really don't want to ask her out for the 3rd time and her ending up being busy again.Should I stop messaging first and asking her out and wait for her to start something despite what she said? Or should I continue trying to initiate things?I hope im not being too naive here and any advice is appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.