Are any apps besides the big 3 (hinge, Tinder, bumble) worth it for a 30M looking for a 26-32F?

Basically what the title saying, just wondering if there are any other online dating avenues besides the big 3. I’ve been struggling to get quality matches (and quality profiles in my deck) the last few months and wondering if there are any other apps I should try.

I’ve tried the league before and didn’t like it, I had Match for a bit a while back but quality in my age group was definitely lacking. Same thing with OKC and Coffee Meet Bagel. Wondering if anyone else has had luck on any of these and I should give them a shot again.

I’m an average to good looking guy, in shape, likes to have fun and explore. Hoping to find someone that also is looking to settle down eventually if it feels right, 26-32 ideally, average to good looking, in shape but not all about working out (similar to me), and just fun in general



Submitted October 21, 2022 at 12:10AM

Basically what the title saying, just wondering if there are any other online dating avenues besides the big 3. I’ve been struggling to get quality matches (and quality profiles in my deck) the last few months and wondering if there are any other apps I should try.I’ve tried the league before and didn’t like it, I had Match for a bit a while back but quality in my age group was definitely lacking. Same thing with OKC and Coffee Meet Bagel. Wondering if anyone else has had luck on any of these and I should give them a shot again.I’m an average to good looking guy, in shape, likes to have fun and explore. Hoping to find someone that also is looking to settle down eventually if it feels right, 26-32 ideally, average to good looking, in shape but not all about working out (similar to me), and just fun in general

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.