me and my ex broke up 2 weeks ago it’s been very hard

Me and my ex broke up 2 weeks ago and it’s been very hard to deal with I still try to see him to , I know that’s not healthy but I can’t help it I still love him and I’m not ready to move on but I have to respect his wishes

Overall I wasn’t good to him sometimes Even tho I did everything a girlfriend was supposed to he’s a very social guy and I’ve never been in situations he put me in ..coming into the relationship from a very closed in life .he was very loyal to me and treated me right and I admit somethings I’ve done could’ve been avoided I could’ve been more Mature and I regret that ,where I’m from it’s hard to really come across something good we were together for a year but it was some things that made him not wanna be with me anymore .but he was still trying I completely messed up and I want him back so bad but he won’t take me back I didn’t really respect him or what he did for me and idk what to do I’m a fool he was very special to me I really wish he would take me back but after so many chances I do understand how he feels I’m getting therapy now I’m trying to do better cause I have toxic issues that I’m trying to get rid of should I keep trying or just call it what it is because I know he’s done with me I just have hope he’ll atleast think about it



Submitted September 20, 2022 at 01:11AM

Me and my ex broke up 2 weeks ago and it’s been very hard to deal with I still try to see him to , I know that’s not healthy but I can’t help it I still love him and I’m not ready to move on but I have to respect his wishesOverall I wasn’t good to him sometimes Even tho I did everything a girlfriend was supposed to he’s a very social guy and I’ve never been in situations he put me in ..coming into the relationship from a very closed in life .he was very loyal to me and treated me right and I admit somethings I’ve done could’ve been avoided I could’ve been more Mature and I regret that ,where I’m from it’s hard to really come across something good we were together for a year but it was some things that made him not wanna be with me anymore .but he was still trying I completely messed up and I want him back so bad but he won’t take me back I didn’t really respect him or what he did for me and idk what to do I’m a fool he was very special to me I really wish he would take me back but after so many chances I do understand how he feels I’m getting therapy now I’m trying to do better cause I have toxic issues that I’m trying to get rid of should I keep trying or just call it what it is because I know he’s done with me I just have hope he’ll atleast think about it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.