Had sex with a homeless methhead

6 months ago I met some chick online and she asked for sex that day. She was very rude and made it clear she would never date me. She was over weight and unemployed. She asked if I like meth and I said no. She kept calling me "nice boy". I would fuck with her and she would get mad and act like she was above me. I was in a dry spell so I fucked the shit out of her anyway.

I'm tall and athletically built, have a career and my own place. Obviously more physically attractive than her.

Just saw her facebook post she said shes pregnant.

So asked her and she said it's none of my business and it isnt mine. I did wear a condom and it was 6 months ago so I think I'm good.

Anyway found a much better person that I'm dating now. Lol at this junkie methead bitch getting knocked up and talking down to "nice boys".



Submitted September 19, 2022 at 01:04AM

6 months ago I met some chick online and she asked for sex that day. She was very rude and made it clear she would never date me. She was over weight and unemployed. She asked if I like meth and I said no. She kept calling me "nice boy". I would fuck with her and she would get mad and act like she was above me. I was in a dry spell so I fucked the shit out of her anyway.I'm tall and athletically built, have a career and my own place. Obviously more physically attractive than her.Just saw her facebook post she said shes pregnant.So asked her and she said it's none of my business and it isnt mine. I did wear a condom and it was 6 months ago so I think I'm good.Anyway found a much better person that I'm dating now. Lol at this junkie methead bitch getting knocked up and talking down to "nice boys".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.