Feeling like an idiot.

I’m used to being In toxic, abusive, controlling relationships. Normally the guys I’m with are obsessed with me.

I’ve been seeing this guy for 2 months & he said he’s “figuring out if there’s potential for a long term relationship”. He’s only dated 2 women and they were both quite long term.

He doesn’t want to “rush into a relationship” and I’ve definitely been pushing him away by wanting a relationship so fast.

It’s extremely frustrating because my trauma is telling me he’s seeing other women & he’s telling me it’s only me. We don’t go on dates. He’s “busy”. Which he is. He says we’re exclusively seeing one another. But I feel like I’m a f buddy. His ex reallly screwed him over and I could understand him being hesitant… but dang.

He said we couldn’t go on a date this week because even though he “cares” about my emotions he’s putting himself first and has things he needs to do. But that we can soon. He’s getting frustrated with me. Kinda being distant now. I feel dumb and like I’m getting played. But maybe I’m not getting played and I’m simply being too pushy for him and pushing him away? Heeeeeeelp.



Submitted September 21, 2022 at 01:14AM

I’m used to being In toxic, abusive, controlling relationships. Normally the guys I’m with are obsessed with me.I’ve been seeing this guy for 2 months & he said he’s “figuring out if there’s potential for a long term relationship”. He’s only dated 2 women and they were both quite long term.He doesn’t want to “rush into a relationship” and I’ve definitely been pushing him away by wanting a relationship so fast.It’s extremely frustrating because my trauma is telling me he’s seeing other women & he’s telling me it’s only me. We don’t go on dates. He’s “busy”. Which he is. He says we’re exclusively seeing one another. But I feel like I’m a f buddy. His ex reallly screwed him over and I could understand him being hesitant… but dang.He said we couldn’t go on a date this week because even though he “cares” about my emotions he’s putting himself first and has things he needs to do. But that we can soon. He’s getting frustrated with me. Kinda being distant now. I feel dumb and like I’m getting played. But maybe I’m not getting played and I’m simply being too pushy for him and pushing him away? Heeeeeeelp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.