Ex who dumped me came up to me at an event and started flirting

We were in a situationship for four months. She ended things, and I said we didn’t need to speak anymore. I reached out for closure a week later and she didn’t respond.

It’s been 6 weeks of no contact and we were at the same event and she came up to me out of nowhere and neither of us talked about the past.

I made her laugh, she made me laugh, we brought up inside jokes, she hit me on the shoulder a few times, playfully kicked me, then hugged me and said she was glad to see me and talk and then left after 5 minutes.

She could have ignored me completely so I’m confused after thinking we’d never speak again.

What does this mean?



Submitted September 24, 2022 at 01:12AM

We were in a situationship for four months. She ended things, and I said we didn’t need to speak anymore. I reached out for closure a week later and she didn’t respond.It’s been 6 weeks of no contact and we were at the same event and she came up to me out of nowhere and neither of us talked about the past.I made her laugh, she made me laugh, we brought up inside jokes, she hit me on the shoulder a few times, playfully kicked me, then hugged me and said she was glad to see me and talk and then left after 5 minutes.She could have ignored me completely so I’m confused after thinking we’d never speak again.What does this mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.