Do I (26F) wait it out to try to find the one or do I just go the sperm donor route?

I am fortunate enough to know what I want. I am unfortunate in the fact I found my person, my boyfriend near fiance (35M) and he passed away unexpectedly.

Suddenly all those dreams and hopes of trying for a baby, getting married and starting a life together just... vanished. We were trying. It just sucks.

I still want those things but I am not sure that I want to got through the whole dating process all over again. I've done therapy, I'm healthy, I have the finances.

Where I get caught is I would like to still have a relationship but I don't want to be in my 30s before I have kids. There is no guarantee I could meet someone, fall in love, and actually connect before then and most of that stuff takes years.

Do I just go the sperm donor route or do I hold out hope?



Submitted September 10, 2022 at 01:00AM

I am fortunate enough to know what I want. I am unfortunate in the fact I found my person, my boyfriend near fiance (35M) and he passed away unexpectedly.Suddenly all those dreams and hopes of trying for a baby, getting married and starting a life together just... vanished. We were trying. It just sucks.I still want those things but I am not sure that I want to got through the whole dating process all over again. I've done therapy, I'm healthy, I have the finances.Where I get caught is I would like to still have a relationship but I don't want to be in my 30s before I have kids. There is no guarantee I could meet someone, fall in love, and actually connect before then and most of that stuff takes years.Do I just go the sperm donor route or do I hold out hope?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.