/u/Feeling_Ice_328 on What even does sexual attraction mean?

I believe there is an exact description in the FAQ of how sexual attraction feels physically, but it's important to note libido ≠ attraction. You can feel the physical need for sex without having anyone around. If someone specific makes you feel that, tho, than it might be sexual attraction. (And as for genitals, from conversations with allo people, most of them also find it to be the least attractive human feature, so not necessarily xD)





August 30, 2022 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.