/u/Feeling_Ice_328 on I got a question

God, I feel you so much. When I was around your age I would be soooo bothered by the social norm of having a bf, that I didn't stop to ask myself if I even wanted one. But since no one attracted me - I just didn't find the right person to date. Long story short, now at 26 I can confidently say, I am very much on the ace spectrum, and all I have ever done is kiss a few guys. Don't shut down to experiencing new things, but do remember, your feelings are valid and you don't need to push yourself to anything you don't want.





August 30, 2022 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.