/u/BuyerZealousideal718 on How to deal with asexuality as an 18 year old?

I agree with all the others. If you do use something like tinder, put asexual in your bio and have that conversation as soon as you feel ready or like the relationship is heading in that direction. Personally, I have a base conversation about it over text because it’s easier for me to say no and not get tongue tied when I’m not on the spot. Dating other aces can be a good option like knightfenris said although I haven’t dated any so I can’t give you specifics on that. I feel you though it sucks but keep trying it’s just like finding a match for you and other ways you’ll find someone it might just take a bit.





August 19, 2022 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.