Should I ask or surprise her?

I’ve been dating my GF for 2 months and just wanted to ask since I’m not sure.

Currently she’s on her period and this morning during our facetime call that she wasn’t feeling well.

So I wanted to ask you guys would it be better to text/call her in advance or surprise her with takeout + some of her favorite snacks/drinks?



Submitted August 17, 2022 at 11:45PM

I’ve been dating my GF for 2 months and just wanted to ask since I’m not sure.Currently she’s on her period and this morning during our facetime call that she wasn’t feeling well.So I wanted to ask you guys would it be better to text/call her in advance or surprise her with takeout + some of her favorite snacks/drinks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.