I feel like I’m a fling but she said admitted that we are dating?

How do you tell the difference between a girl treating you as a fling vs a girl dating you?

We are both 20M & 20F and work together. We have been going on dates for almost 2 months.

First two dates were romantic but after that they have been more sexual. She has been creating the sexual tension and initiating all sex-related acts. She is touchy, sometimes in a romantic way and sometimes in a sexual way, but isn’t afraid of PDA.

We do talk a lot on our dates but have not had any serious conversations yet. Outside of dating and work, we occasionally text but they are usually to set up dates. She does not initiate text convos to ask about my day.

She likes spending time with me but if I get flirty or share feelings she gets kinda cold.

Maybe this isn’t a fling? She did make future plans to see me (We are both going away for school but not far apart)

But her actions during dates feel too sexualized (I’m ok with it but I don’t want it to be just sexual) so I am unsure if I am just a fling to her or she enjoys our dates without the sex part.



Submitted August 18, 2022 at 12:09AM

How do you tell the difference between a girl treating you as a fling vs a girl dating you?We are both 20M & 20F and work together. We have been going on dates for almost 2 months.First two dates were romantic but after that they have been more sexual. She has been creating the sexual tension and initiating all sex-related acts. She is touchy, sometimes in a romantic way and sometimes in a sexual way, but isn’t afraid of PDA.We do talk a lot on our dates but have not had any serious conversations yet. Outside of dating and work, we occasionally text but they are usually to set up dates. She does not initiate text convos to ask about my day.She likes spending time with me but if I get flirty or share feelings she gets kinda cold.Maybe this isn’t a fling? She did make future plans to see me (We are both going away for school but not far apart)But her actions during dates feel too sexualized (I’m ok with it but I don’t want it to be just sexual) so I am unsure if I am just a fling to her or she enjoys our dates without the sex part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.