34m 28f thanks dating advice and another question.

I posted about a tiny incident that happened the other day.

She recently found out about the huge favor between our incomes.

We had a good talk about it things are good now I believe her doubts have been settled.

But yah she got all in a huff and said FINE in going to do something for you......

So she came over to my place to make me dinner.

Now it's the thought that count and I enjoyed the evening probably one of the most enjoyable evenings I have had in a long long time.

I don't have the heart to tell her it was also probably the worst meal I have ever eaten in my life (girl can't cook to save her life) but yah ts the thought that counts.

Just something I'll have to take to the grave....

That being said I had planned on taking her out this weekend I had a whole thing planned indoor skydiving a really nice meal BUT with recent events I know it's not a great idea.

So does anyone have a relatively inexpensive date idea something fun? I just want to make her more comfortable with a not lavish date.



Submitted August 16, 2022 at 12:12AM

I posted about a tiny incident that happened the other day.She recently found out about the huge favor between our incomes.We had a good talk about it things are good now I believe her doubts have been settled.But yah she got all in a huff and said FINE in going to do something for you......So she came over to my place to make me dinner.Now it's the thought that count and I enjoyed the evening probably one of the most enjoyable evenings I have had in a long long time.I don't have the heart to tell her it was also probably the worst meal I have ever eaten in my life (girl can't cook to save her life) but yah ts the thought that counts.Just something I'll have to take to the grave....That being said I had planned on taking her out this weekend I had a whole thing planned indoor skydiving a really nice meal BUT with recent events I know it's not a great idea.So does anyone have a relatively inexpensive date idea something fun? I just want to make her more comfortable with a not lavish date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.