Women, how to you do to diferentiate those two types of men?

  1. Men who put effort because they wanna hook up with you for the first time
  2. Men who put effort because they genuinely like you

I'm a man myself and I really wanna know how to find out if a man is the first or the second one, because I know there is a lot of men who are the first but manage to pretend they are the latter.
But I also beliefe that there are little signs that both men send (without realizing) about the real type of men they are.



Submitted July 09, 2022 at 12:14AM

Men who put effort because they wanna hook up with you for the first timeMen who put effort because they genuinely like youI'm a man myself and I really wanna know how to find out if a man is the first or the second one, because I know there is a lot of men who are the first but manage to pretend they are the latter.But I also beliefe that there are little signs that both men send (without realizing) about the real type of men they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.