/u/Trash-Owl on Spent a good few weeks on this, learned the paper and pencils weren’t the best, paper was literally falling apart. Had to press on the pencils pretty hard to get some colour out of them n’all. I’m hoping it still came out decent because I’m not really sure

It's kinda hard to see anything, my tip would be to get some softer pencils if You had to press hard. 6B(really soft), 4B(soft), HB(basic everyday pencil) and H2( a little harder for shading) is all You need 90% of the time in my opinion. Every paper store has them (don't know the name in english) and they cost pennies. Anyway, good drawing and best of luck :)





July 02, 2022 at 12:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.