Girl [24F] I’ve [23M] been on two dates with sent me this. Should I just reply “all good” and leave it there?

https://picbun.com/p/xX8lTKgB

For context, about 50 messages precede that big paragraph. We were just having a random chat and we kinda text once per day with quite a lot to say.

I met her on Hinge at the end of May. We had our second date 3 weeks ago. We were supposed to meet last week but she cancelled last minute and said “we can meet later this week?” which loosely translated to probably meeting tomorrow or Sunday

Tonight she just sent me that, which sounds like she’s putting meeting me on hold indefinitely, not just this weekend?

Should I just ignore all her previous messages and tell her something like “no worries” and leave it at that?

I really did want to get to know her more but I just get the feeling she’s not as excited about me as I am about her which just makes me feel unwanted. Idk.



Submitted July 02, 2022 at 01:11AM

https://ift.tt/13NGaJ4 context, about 50 messages precede that big paragraph. We were just having a random chat and we kinda text once per day with quite a lot to say.I met her on Hinge at the end of May. We had our second date 3 weeks ago. We were supposed to meet last week but she cancelled last minute and said “we can meet later this week?” which loosely translated to probably meeting tomorrow or SundayTonight she just sent me that, which sounds like she’s putting meeting me on hold indefinitely, not just this weekend?Should I just ignore all her previous messages and tell her something like “no worries” and leave it at that?I really did want to get to know her more but I just get the feeling she’s not as excited about me as I am about her which just makes me feel unwanted. Idk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.