/u/mechemin on I've been asked out on a date for the first time and need advice

I think that talking about what each party expects of the relationship and making clear about what boundaries you have is important. I think it's unfair for the other party if you start the relationship without making your sexuality clear. The other party may expect some intimacy and that's a normal thing to expect in a romantic relationship, be clear if you don't want it and explain why.

The other person has every right to decide if those boundaries are something they're willing to accept or not.





July 27, 2022 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.