/u/Ewace246 on Am I the only one that feels pickup lines are really creepy?

I find sexual pick up lines creepy. I prefer wholesale pick up lines like "your hand looks heavy. Do you want me to hold that for you?"

But I've never told or heard pickup lines in a non-ironic context, so I'm not sure how I would react if a stranger said that to me. I guess if I already knew someone and was interested in them, I would find it cute. If I didn't know someone, I would be confused why they were talking to me and why they wanted to hold my hand. If I knew someone but wasn't interested in them, I would probably think it was a joke but might go along with it depending on how close friends we are.





July 15, 2022 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.