/u/AlligatorDreamy on I am sex repulsed and my girlfriend is not

A relationship can only "work out" if there is space between your boundaries and her needs. If you can't stand sex, you shouldn't have it; if she is persistently unhappy not having sex with you, then you've got an irreconcilable difference and should part ways.

I realize that probably sounds extremely harsh, but irreconcilable differences will only get more bitter with time. Would you rather respectfully part now, bittersweet but as friends, or in several months when one or both of you has been miserable for some time over an issue you can't compromise?

The only other alternative is nonmonogamy, but I struggle to recommend it because it usually doesn't work out well.





July 22, 2022 at 12:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.