Should I (F25) ask out this dude from my school class, even though I have no evidence he likes me and we might never see each other again?

So homies I need some advice on my specific situation.

Straight up my classmate in university, a guy the same age as me, 25, is very cute. We have a lot in common it is crazy, I've never met a guy I've had so much in common with before. We are both good communicators. We both have the ability to make each other laugh a lot. We've worked on projects together and did not piss each other off. We were a really good team. Both respectful, always. We've spent some alone time together and it was not awkward (on my end at least). In school and outside social settings, we've gotten along REALLY well.

I think he's a hunk. Love his smile. Beautiful hair. Pretty eyes. His personality is amazing. He's so funny and smart. He's a hotty, ok? Idk if he finds me attractive at all. I'm not some cave dwelling creature so, maybe there's a chance??

Honestly, I've never met a guy like him before... He's 10/10 a catch. I am utterly-shocked he is single.

I am wondering, should I just do it at the end of the school year and be like "yo I've been crushing on you hard cause I think your a catch, would you wanna go out with me some time :)"???

How would you react if a female classmate sent you a message like this out of the blue?

Would you be open to going out, even if you both have no idea where your future is going as recent grads out of school??

Would a guy be uncomfortable if I asked him out in this context??

From a guy's perspective, what are my odds here? Do I have a chance???



Submitted July 10, 2022 at 12:08AM

So homies I need some advice on my specific situation.Straight up my classmate in university, a guy the same age as me, 25, is very cute. We have a lot in common it is crazy, I've never met a guy I've had so much in common with before. We are both good communicators. We both have the ability to make each other laugh a lot. We've worked on projects together and did not piss each other off. We were a really good team. Both respectful, always. We've spent some alone time together and it was not awkward (on my end at least). In school and outside social settings, we've gotten along REALLY well.I think he's a hunk. Love his smile. Beautiful hair. Pretty eyes. His personality is amazing. He's so funny and smart. He's a hotty, ok? Idk if he finds me attractive at all. I'm not some cave dwelling creature so, maybe there's a chance??Honestly, I've never met a guy like him before... He's 10/10 a catch. I am utterly-shocked he is single.I am wondering, should I just do it at the end of the school year and be like "yo I've been crushing on you hard cause I think your a catch, would you wanna go out with me some time :)"???How would you react if a female classmate sent you a message like this out of the blue?Would you be open to going out, even if you both have no idea where your future is going as recent grads out of school??Would a guy be uncomfortable if I asked him out in this context??From a guy's perspective, what are my odds here? Do I have a chance???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.